COOL NET is a Software functionality that applies to direct expansion and chilled water NEXT EVO and COOLROW units controller.
- Manages up to 15 units in network, to optimize the temperature statistics. More than 15 units may be managed in groups.
- Minimizes power consumption, controlling uniformly units within the cooling zone.
- Increases energy saving of NEXT EVO and COOLROW units by a factor up to 40%.
- Avoids the heating/cooling fighting. The units work together to efficiently satisfy thermal load.
- Optimizes the answer to unbalanced load through a smart self-adaptive load sharing.
All the units in network share their temperature values with a master unit.
- Evaluates the average temperature.
- Defines a cooling zone, in a self-adaptive way, through the application of an heuristic algorithm.
- Processes the common load signal that modulates the fan speed of all the units within the cooling zone.
- Manages fighting and load sharing without compromises.
- COOL NET is an RC GROUP offer extension for the IT cooling market segment.
- COOL NET is the answer to 3 issues in Data Center Market:
- Lower energy consumption. Savings on bills.
- Management of unbalanced load.
- Flexibility. Adaptability to the IT equipment evolution.
- Easy to use. No parameters to be set, just turn on Cool Net function.
• No additional electronic required.