The sequencer SEQ is designed as a master unit in a network of different machines connected in a single hydronic network for the production of chilled or heated water.
- 2-pipes, 4-pipes, 6-pipes plants.
- Machines different for type and size (with a maximum of 12 units).
- Management of units made by others.
Designed to work alone or in combination with a supervisor (BMS).
- Automatic activation / deactivation of the units depending on changeover, alarms, temperature control, limit conditions, special events (e.g. restart after power failure).
- Plant temperature precision control.
- Improvement and control of system energy effi ciency.
- Pumps control.
- Others "plant management" functions:
- Acoustic limiting, by the defi nition of reduced thresholds for fan speed.
- Demand limiting (limitation of electrical power absorption).
- Time scheduling.
- Changeover, with the goal of equalize the working hours of all devices.
- Antifreeze function integration.
- Collection of all signal alarms coming from the units.
- Report of faults and events.
- Request of pre-programmed maintenance activities.